Bilingual Project Manager
Laval, Quebec, Canada
We are working with an integrated marketing and communication agency has specialized in animal health, emphasizing communication about animal well-being. They are seeking a talented bilingual Project Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate excels in managing various projects and enjoys a diverse work environment.
In this role as Project Manager you will be collaborating with Account Directors, internal production, and external freelancers. Key responsibilities include overseeing projects ensuring smooth execution and timely delivery.
- Assist Account Directors in diverse project planning and execution.
- Contribute to developing innovative communication programs for clients.
- Ensure quality control, track client-requested modifications, and oversee contributors’ work.
- Coordinate with internal and external collaborators to meet project deadlines and client specifications.
- Measure communication activity performance using tools like Google Analytics.
- Conduct research and negotiations with potential suppliers or subcontractors.
- Support administrative tasks and contribute to business development initiatives.
- 3 years of Project Manager experience, with one year in an agency setting.
- Proficient in English and French (both spoken and written) – mandatory.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and familiarity with Google Analytics, MailChimp, Survey Monkey, Articulate/Storyline is an asset.
- Understanding of social media.
- Experience in animal and/or human pharmaceutical field is an asset.
- Strong planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation, attention to detail, versatility, creativity, autonomy, and initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Capability to work in a team and independently.
- Must reside in the greater Montreal area to attend the occasional in office team meetings.
This is an exciting full time opportunity with an amazing team and great perks. Please apply now for immediate consideration!