Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Creative Niche is partnering with a consulting agency that helps to bridge gaps of understanding and build connections between Indigenous and non-Indigenous people and organizations. They work with Canada’s largest and most successful companies to provide expertise in strategy, communication, Indigenous engagement, as well as creative and brand execution. We are searching for a freelance Brand Strategist to support with ongoing projects.
- Collaborate with clients to create compelling brand narratives, messaging and visuals
- Provide guidance on brand positioning; mission, values, values and brand pillars
- Develop brand strategies that resonate with the cultural identity and values of the Indigenous communities
- Consult on brand strategies that resonate with clients’ target audiences and reflects their brand values and messaging
- 5+ year of agency experience, consulting with various clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience or understanding for Indigenous cultures and the importance of branding
- Strong knowledge in ideation, planning and storytelling
Apply now for consideration!