Graphic Designer (Motion)
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
We are looking for a skilled Sr. Graphic Designer with motion skills to design engaging and impactful visual content for our B2B client’s digital marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be proficient in both graphic design and motion graphics, working full-time hours for the next 3+ months, and working hybrid in Oakville.
- Deliver social media graphics, digital ads, animated banner ads, and web assets that align with our client’s brand identity and marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with the marketing & communications team to conceptualize and brainstorm innovative design ideas that effectively communicate their organization’s brand message.
- Ensure brand consistency and high-quality design throughout all assets, maintaining a strong visual identity.
- Add motion to digital ads and social posts for more impactful visual storytelling that engages their audience.
- Be adaptable to create content for various digital platforms, including but not limited to social media, websites, email marketing, and display ads.
- Work closely with the marketing, brand & comms teams for regular briefings, status meetings, and feedback touchpoints.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your skills and versatility across digital design and motion graphics.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and AfterEffects.
- B2B experience required.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
???????We look forward to hearing from you!