Toronto, Ontario, Canada
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Video Producer specializing in the on-set and post-production process to join our agency client, full-time hours, for the next 3 months. The ideal candidate has a strong passion for storytelling, a keen eye for detail, and exceptional project management skills. The Producer will collaborate closely with our client’s creative and production teams to transform raw footage into polished, engaging, and professional videos in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the marketing, creative & production teams to ensure a large volume of videos are being shot, edited, and packaged in a timely manner.
- Assist on set during talking head interviews by professionally wrangling senior leadership stakeholders when it’s their turn to film, ensuring the teleprompter is set up properly, catering is provided, etc.
- Manage the post-production process by ensuring all assets are finalized, scheduling a proper hand-off with the production team, and tracking rounds of revisions.
- Communicate effectively with team members, ensuring a smooth workflow and timely delivery of projects.
- 5+ years proven experience as a Video Producer, ideally for corporate or internal comms videos.
- Expertise in the A-Z production process, from on-set shoot days through post.
- Attention to detail, exceptional organization in the midst of multiple, large-volume projects, and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to ensure various teams are meeting their own deadlines and, thus, not delaying the project altogether.
- Familiarity with project managing in Google Sheets.
- A genuine passion for high-intensity, fast-moving, collaborative experiences.
We look forward to hearing from you!